The survey by AA and Populus, made available exclusively to Post, found that 75% believed the government hadn't gone far enough in its reforms. The results come as Post unveils its #ColdCallCrackdown campaign, calling for firms in the industry to encourage their staff to report personal injury cold callers to the Information Commissioner's Office. The initiative has been widely welcomed by the industry. The survey also found that 63% of more than 20,000 respondents say they've been cont
- Potential Swinton job losses a 'disappointing tragedy'
- Commercial lines brokers must adapt or 'face extinction'
- Motor premiums set to rise by 29% by 2018
- Swinton to cut 900 jobs in shift away from high street model
- Towergate's Ebitda climbs 12% on back of restructure
- David Cameron to deliver Biba conference keynote speech
- FCA publishes first complaints figures since rule change