The survey by AA and Populus, made available exclusively to Post, found that 75% believed the government hadn't gone far enough in its reforms. The results come as Post unveils its #ColdCallCrackdown campaign, calling for firms in the industry to encourage their staff to report personal injury cold callers to the Information Commissioner's Office. The initiative has been widely welcomed by the industry. The survey also found that 63% of more than 20,000 respondents say they've been contacted by
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Marsh Networks’ David Hopwood on the seven issues a reduced discount rate creates for SME brokers
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Government resurrects whiplash reform