Hunt first took the role in January 2014 and was Biba's first independent non-executive director. Steve White, Biba CEO pictured, said: "I am delighted that we have been able to secure David's services for a further three years. "His breadth of knowledge and experience have been invaluable to Biba since 2014 and will be vital as the country and sector goes through a period of enormous change." Hunt said: "Brokers arrange over half of all general insurance business, over a third of personal li
- Potential Swinton job losses a 'disappointing tragedy'
- Commercial lines brokers must adapt or 'face extinction'
- Motor premiums set to rise by 29% by 2018
- Swinton to cut 900 jobs in shift away from high street model
- Towergate's Ebitda climbs 12% on back of restructure
- David Cameron to deliver Biba conference keynote speech
- FCA publishes first complaints figures since rule change