The portal is the latest part of the LMG's growth and modernisation agenda, the Target Operating Model programme. The online portal allows brokers to generate the required electronic global standard messages without having to build software systems of their own. As a result, the number of brokers and service companies that can interact with the XIS Bureau using the London Markets Acord standard messaging will significantly increase, the LMG said in a statement. Shirine Khoury-Haq, London Mark
- Potential Swinton job losses a 'disappointing tragedy'
- Commercial lines brokers must adapt or 'face extinction'
- Motor premiums set to rise by 29% by 2018
- Swinton to cut 900 jobs in shift away from high street model
- Towergate's Ebitda climbs 12% on back of restructure
- David Cameron to deliver Biba conference keynote speech
- FCA publishes first complaints figures since rule change