Gault, pictured, will be responsible for developing the company's next generation of leaders and supporting the brokerage operations' continued growth. Thomas Gallagher, currently leader of Gallagher's P&C operations outside the US, will assume Gault's role. In this expanded role, Thomas Gallagher will assume responsibility for the US retail P&C operations and will continue to lead Gallagher's P&C operations internationally. Michael Pesch, currently leader of Gallagher's retail P&
- Potential Swinton job losses a 'disappointing tragedy'
- Commercial lines brokers must adapt or 'face extinction'
- Motor premiums set to rise by 29% by 2018
- Swinton to cut 900 jobs in shift away from high street model
- Towergate's Ebitda climbs 12% on back of restructure
- David Cameron to deliver Biba conference keynote speech
- FCA publishes first complaints figures since rule change