Chee Koon, pictured, is a non-marine treaty specialist, and will report to Tom Graham, senior treaty underwriter at Chaucer Singapore. Chee Koon has over 14 years of market experience and joins Chaucer from Swiss Re in Singapore where he was responsible for the reinsurer's agriculture portfolio.
- Potential Swinton job losses a 'disappointing tragedy'
- Commercial lines brokers must adapt or 'face extinction'
- Motor premiums set to rise by 29% by 2018
- Swinton to cut 900 jobs in shift away from high street model
- Towergate's Ebitda climbs 12% on back of restructure
- David Cameron to deliver Biba conference keynote speech
- FCA publishes first complaints figures since rule change