ZPG, owner of digital platforms including Zoopla, uSwitch and PrimeLocation, has decided to back the insurtech start up that specialises in protecting people's homes from the impacts of theft, fire and water damage. It comes after Gary Lineker contributed to the £1m seed funding of Neos. As ZPG attracts over 53 million visits to its platforms year on year, the partnership will give Neos access to a new audience that is interested in seeking out properties and well as protecting th
- Potential Swinton job losses a 'disappointing tragedy'
- Commercial lines brokers must adapt or 'face extinction'
- Motor premiums set to rise by 29% by 2018
- Swinton to cut 900 jobs in shift away from high street model
- Towergate's Ebitda climbs 12% on back of restructure
- David Cameron to deliver Biba conference keynote speech
- FCA publishes first complaints figures since rule change