Fazal Khan, of Runcorn Road, Birmingham, stopped when rounding a corner, causing a motorist behind him to crash into him. Suspicions grew however when a passerby recognised Khan and claimed that he had been involved in a similar accident a few months previously. Khan was found guilty of fraud and conspiracy to commit fraud last month at Worcester Crown Court. He was sentenced to 20 months in prison. Judith Waterhouse, head of commercial property claims, Axa Insurance, said: "We have always ma
- Potential Swinton job losses a 'disappointing tragedy'
- Commercial lines brokers must adapt or 'face extinction'
- Motor premiums set to rise by 29% by 2018
- Swinton to cut 900 jobs in shift away from high street model
- Towergate's Ebitda climbs 12% on back of restructure
- David Cameron to deliver Biba conference keynote speech
- FCA publishes first complaints figures since rule change