Consultancy PWC's Global State of Information Security Survey 2017 of 440 executives in China and Hong Kong found their detected cyber security incidents for their firms increased from 241 in 2014 to 2,577 so far this year (a 969% increase). PWC said that connected devices in the 'internet of things' era are in part to blame for the rise with devices proving very popular in Hong Kong and China. The devices, in addition to employees using their own computers, can be hacked and then used to lau
- Potential Swinton job losses a 'disappointing tragedy'
- Commercial lines brokers must adapt or 'face extinction'
- Motor premiums set to rise by 29% by 2018
- Swinton to cut 900 jobs in shift away from high street model
- Towergate's Ebitda climbs 12% on back of restructure
- David Cameron to deliver Biba conference keynote speech
- FCA publishes first complaints figures since rule change