The website, called Pilot, allows shipowners to compare performance of the mutuals and download reports - including financial information, historical data, S&P ratings and membership overviews. Vanessa Toucas, founding partner of Latitude, commented: "Our clients expected us to do something different to the traditional publications that are quickly out of date and rarely read in detail. Seeing club data in this medium makes such a difference." Meanwhile Latitude, which is Asia-focused and
- Potential Swinton job losses a 'disappointing tragedy'
- Commercial lines brokers must adapt or 'face extinction'
- Motor premiums set to rise by 29% by 2018
- Swinton to cut 900 jobs in shift away from high street model
- Towergate's Ebitda climbs 12% on back of restructure
- David Cameron to deliver Biba conference keynote speech
- FCA publishes first complaints figures since rule change