Kent will retain his role as president of Willis Re North America and continue to work in New York alongside Willis Re North America CEO Jim Bradshaw. Kent's aim will be to drive sales and growth efforts, produce business and maintain market and client relationships in North America wheret the global reinsurance broker has seen 50% market share growth over the past five years - representing Willis Re’s largest business segment. Kent will also work closely with global CEO John Cavanagh,
- Potential Swinton job losses a 'disappointing tragedy'
- Commercial lines brokers must adapt or 'face extinction'
- Motor premiums set to rise by 29% by 2018
- Swinton to cut 900 jobs in shift away from high street model
- Towergate's Ebitda climbs 12% on back of restructure
- David Cameron to deliver Biba conference keynote speech
- FCA publishes first complaints figures since rule change