The merger will be effective from 1 December 2016 and the new company will retain the DWF brand. The deal will allow DWF to further develop its insurance offering and increase the opportunities to enhance services in the growing Northern Irish legal market, the law firm said in a statement. With specific expertise in litigation, professional indemnity, public liability and motor claims, all of C & H Jefferson's legal and non-legal staff will be joining DWF and the office will be ret
- Potential Swinton job losses a 'disappointing tragedy'
- Commercial lines brokers must adapt or 'face extinction'
- Motor premiums set to rise by 29% by 2018
- Swinton to cut 900 jobs in shift away from high street model
- Towergate's Ebitda climbs 12% on back of restructure
- David Cameron to deliver Biba conference keynote speech
- FCA publishes first complaints figures since rule change