There continues to be much chatter and speculation about the shape of vehicle automation and its impact on the UK motor insurance market.
Following an in depth research project in conjunction with National Windscreens Post is delighted to bring you a webinar that plans to dissect some of the results/insights and put ADAS technologies under the spotlight.
This will take place at 11:00AM BST on Wednesday 30th November; to sign up CLICK HERE.
Joining us for the discussion will be:
Ian Kemp, underwriting product director - commercial motor, RSA
Peter Marsden, managing director, National Windscreens
Adam Murray, motor technical manager, Aviva
David Williams, technical director, Axa (pictured)
Among the issues that will be covered are:
- The penetration of ADAS presently - and where the market is likely to be in the next years
- Whether insurers have a good handle on the percentage of vehicles they insure that have ADAS technologies
- What benefits ADAS technologies bring for insurers, including reducing accidents; and the impact it will have on premiums
- Whether it has a role to play in the ongoing discussion on whiplash reforms and compensation culture
- What kind of collaboration is needed between insurers, manufacturers and repairers to make sure ADAS technologies fulfil their potential
- Who should pay in the event of ADAS technologies needing recalibration?
- How fit for purpose is the current ADAS Code of Practice and how should it be policed?
Legal & General has appointed Cheryl Agius as its new general insurance CEO.
A new app, using the same technology as Face Time, has been developed with the aim of reducing overall cost incurred by whiplash and injury claims and improve case management.
Aviva may embark on a “significant” cost cutting programme next year, analysts claim.