CDL's solution connects to the Flood Re hub at point-of-quote, change of address and renewal, meaning an automatic instant decision can be made on whether the customer can access a Flood Re policy. Carolyn Scott, head of household and creditor, for Axa's personal lines broker business, said: "Axa was one of the first insurers to go live with Flood Re and since then have been able to secure cover for more than 1500 households at risk of flooding. "I am delighted that our hard work to make Floo
- Potential Swinton job losses a 'disappointing tragedy'
- Commercial lines brokers must adapt or 'face extinction'
- Motor premiums set to rise by 29% by 2018
- Swinton to cut 900 jobs in shift away from high street model
- Towergate's Ebitda climbs 12% on back of restructure
- David Cameron to deliver Biba conference keynote speech
- FCA publishes first complaints figures since rule change