At Applied Net 2016, analysts and industry professionals gathered to share insights into how to use digital services to enhance their businesses.
There was a lot of buzz around cloud systems and connected services as being new ways of allowing the insurance industry to streamline and enhance its product offering.
One thing to be taken away from Applied 2016 was that the possibilities are endless when it comes to offering customer-focused services, retaining and capturing new client bases.
Post caught up with Joe Sultana, managing director of broker solutions at Applied Net, and others in the industry to find out how technology could change the landscape for brokers, insurers and insureds...
- Potential Swinton job losses a 'disappointing tragedy'
- Commercial lines brokers must adapt or 'face extinction'
- Motor premiums set to rise by 29% by 2018
- Swinton to cut 900 jobs in shift away from high street model
- Towergate's Ebitda climbs 12% on back of restructure
- David Cameron to deliver Biba conference keynote speech
- FCA publishes first complaints figures since rule change