According to four industry experts on Asean speaking at the International Insurance Society: Global Insurance Forum on 15 June in Singapore - insurers, brokers and reinsurers should be looking to access and help a market worth $2.6 trillion (£1.8 trillion) of GDP and 622 million people. In the region there are frequently billions of dollars of disaster costs that are not covered each year. With insurance still a relatively new concept in many markets across Asean and with the formation
- Potential Swinton job losses a 'disappointing tragedy'
- Commercial lines brokers must adapt or 'face extinction'
- Motor premiums set to rise by 29% by 2018
- Swinton to cut 900 jobs in shift away from high street model
- Towergate's Ebitda climbs 12% on back of restructure
- David Cameron to deliver Biba conference keynote speech
- FCA publishes first complaints figures since rule change