Although insurers provide entirely different products and services to those offered by these businesses, their customers still expect personalised communications. This was the cornerstone of the discussion during a recent Post webinar: "Digitalising and personalising the insurance customer journey". As panellist Vicki Heslop, senior claims manager at Covéa said: "The customer is always at the centre of what a company does. Customer demand is increasing and so insurance companies need t
- Potential Swinton job losses a 'disappointing tragedy'
- Commercial lines brokers must adapt or 'face extinction'
- Motor premiums set to rise by 29% by 2018
- Swinton to cut 900 jobs in shift away from high street model
- Towergate's Ebitda climbs 12% on back of restructure
- David Cameron to deliver Biba conference keynote speech
- FCA publishes first complaints figures since rule change