Safe-Journey, the new product by International Travel and Healthcare, is the first of its kind in a market where the vast majority of travel policies exclude terrorism as a risk. It is due to be launched today, with the cover provided by Markel International Insurance. It will be marketed as an affordable product, with cover ranging from £2.98 for one day trips to £4.60 for a fortnight, and £13.92 for a year. "Terrorism is a growing risk, there are areas where British tourists go that are specif
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Marsh Networks’ David Hopwood on the seven issues a reduced discount rate creates for SME brokers
- Government resurrects whiplash reform