The Association of British Insurers has been urged to use its ticket to a government-hosted summit on driverless cars next week wisely after futurist suggestions that insurance could be “ripped apart” by innovation. The ABI will join insurer-funded research centre Thatcham, local authorities, academics and car manufacturers at an event hosted by the Department for Transport and the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills on 14 February, amid plans to push ahead with the dev
- Potential Swinton job losses a 'disappointing tragedy'
- Commercial lines brokers must adapt or 'face extinction'
- Motor premiums set to rise by 29% by 2018
- Swinton to cut 900 jobs in shift away from high street model
- Towergate's Ebitda climbs 12% on back of restructure
- David Cameron to deliver Biba conference keynote speech
- FCA publishes first complaints figures since rule change