The ban, implemented in the last few weeks, will feature in the new Lloyd's Employee Guide and follows a HR policy review last year. Lloyd's said that the ban was introduced after an analysis of disciplinary cases over the last two years showed around half were related to alcohol misuse. To see whether the ban had dented the lunchtime demand, this reporter headed to Leadenhall. A huddle of brokers were forced to stand outside in the rain as Balls Brothers was fit to burst in the lunchtime rus
- Potential Swinton job losses a 'disappointing tragedy'
- Commercial lines brokers must adapt or 'face extinction'
- Motor premiums set to rise by 29% by 2018
- Swinton to cut 900 jobs in shift away from high street model
- Towergate's Ebitda climbs 12% on back of restructure
- David Cameron to deliver Biba conference keynote speech
- FCA publishes first complaints figures since rule change