With the arrival of the 22nd Winter Olympic Games in Sochi, this week sees the start of one of the world's great sporting spectacles. With 98 events across 15 disciplines, it looks set to deliver a feast of entertainment and endeavour. Sport takes central importance across the world, but it has particular resonance here in the UK. It was the UK, after all, that codified a good proportion of the world sporting events that take place every day - including the curling event at this year's Winter
- Towergate places 133 jobs at risk in restructure
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up, episode 2: Silicon Valley
- Aviva's 'Ask It Never' concept to cut out question asking process
- Blog: In memoriam - why insurtech start-ups fail
- Blog: Brokers' bad reputation
- Whiplash reform bill shelving is green light for personal injury 'gravy train'
- XL Catlin to participate in 30-month autonomous vehicle trial