Giving SMEs more information about their sums insured is one way insurers can address underinsurance but there are many more services insurers can offer. Find out more from this latest edition of Expertise from A-Z by watching Allianz' SME customer experience manager Harriet Conway and Michele Bacchus, research and special projects editor for Post, discuss how insurers can better serve the needs of their SME customers. Read part one of this series on fixing the SME market or part two on protec
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Marsh Networks’ David Hopwood on the seven issues a reduced discount rate creates for SME brokers
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Government resurrects whiplash reform