Giving SMEs more information about their sums insured is one way insurers can address underinsurance but there are many more services insurers can offer. Find out more from this latest edition of Expertise from A-Z by watching Allianz' SME customer experience manager Harriet Conway and Michele Bacchus, research and special projects editor for Post, discuss how insurers can better serve the needs of their SME customers. Read part one of this series on fixing the SME market or part two o
- Potential Swinton job losses a 'disappointing tragedy'
- Commercial lines brokers must adapt or 'face extinction'
- Motor premiums set to rise by 29% by 2018
- Swinton to cut 900 jobs in shift away from high street model
- Towergate's Ebitda climbs 12% on back of restructure
- David Cameron to deliver Biba conference keynote speech
- FCA publishes first complaints figures since rule change