With the estimated death toll from the current Ebola virus outbreak reaching 5160 by 12 November 2014 and the affected countries finding it tough to stem the spread of the disease, sympathies naturally lie with the West African nations struggling to fight this deadly scourge on their populations. But while the grave health implications for those individually affected are at the forefront of people’s minds, companies have also had to grapple with the risks the near‑pandemic poses to thei
- Potential Swinton job losses a 'disappointing tragedy'
- Commercial lines brokers must adapt or 'face extinction'
- Motor premiums set to rise by 29% by 2018
- Swinton to cut 900 jobs in shift away from high street model
- Towergate's Ebitda climbs 12% on back of restructure
- David Cameron to deliver Biba conference keynote speech
- FCA publishes first complaints figures since rule change