The Fifa 2014 Football World Cup kicks off on 12 June, bringing 32 teams and fans from around the world together ‘all in one rhythm’ – as the organiser’s advertising slogan says – to revel in a festival of sea, sun and Caipirinhas. Most sports fans are looking forward to this World Cup, which it takes place in what many would describe as their second‑favourite footballing nation behind their own – but so are international risk and insurance companies, which
- Towergate places 133 jobs at risk in restructure
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up, episode 2: Silicon Valley
- Aviva's 'Ask It Never' concept to cut out question asking process
- Blog: In memoriam - why insurtech start-ups fail
- Blog: Brokers' bad reputation
- Whiplash reform bill shelving is green light for personal injury 'gravy train'
- XL Catlin to participate in 30-month autonomous vehicle trial