Analytics have been used by the insurance market for decades and are most commonly associated with catastrophe modelling. However, with competition as fierce as ever, and margins being squeezed by regulatory and legislative changes, such as the European Court of Justice gender ruling, many insurers are starting to see its value elsewhere. Post, in association with Sas, recently gathered a group of experts to discuss the value of analytics to the insurance industry and its place in the future
- Towergate places 133 jobs at risk in restructure
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up, episode 2: Silicon Valley
- Aviva's 'Ask It Never' concept to cut out question asking process
- Blog: In memoriam - why insurtech start-ups fail
- Blog: Brokers' bad reputation
- Whiplash reform bill shelving is green light for personal injury 'gravy train'
- XL Catlin to participate in 30-month autonomous vehicle trial