There is a consensus in terms of modernising claims handling, that the London market has come a long way in a short time, since the introduction of the electronic claims file system. The evidence suggests there have already been some important and tangible benefits achieved through ECF, but there is still work to be done and challenges to overcome, and there is a sense that this is just the beginning of the modernisation process. Industry bodies are keen to emphasise the improvements achieved
- Potential Swinton job losses a 'disappointing tragedy'
- Commercial lines brokers must adapt or 'face extinction'
- Motor premiums set to rise by 29% by 2018
- Swinton to cut 900 jobs in shift away from high street model
- Towergate's Ebitda climbs 12% on back of restructure
- David Cameron to deliver Biba conference keynote speech
- FCA publishes first complaints figures since rule change