There is a consensus in terms of modernising claims handling, that the London market has come a long way in a short time, since the introduction of the electronic claims file system. The evidence suggests there have already been some important and tangible benefits achieved through ECF, but there is still work to be done and challenges to overcome, and there is a sense that this is just the beginning of the modernisation process. Industry bodies are keen to emphasise the improvements achieved in
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Marsh Networks’ David Hopwood on the seven issues a reduced discount rate creates for SME brokers
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Government resurrects whiplash reform