Moody's Investors Service has placed the financial-strength and subordinated-debt ratings on Hannover Re Group members on review for possible upgrade.Hannover Re is currently rated Baa1 for insurance financial strength (IFSR), while its subsidiaries E+S Re and Hannover Finance (guaranteed by Hannover Re) are respectively rated Baa1 for IFSR, and Ba1 for subordinated debt.Moody's said that the review follows the reduction in Hannover Re's operating leverage, its improving solvency margin and
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Marsh Networks’ David Hopwood on the seven issues a reduced discount rate creates for SME brokers
- Government resurrects whiplash reform