The Bismarck and Hettinger areas of southwestern North Dakota, north of South Dakota's Mt Rushmore monument, suffered a severe hailstorm late last month that caused over $100m of damage to insured property.
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Marsh Networks’ David Hopwood on the seven issues a reduced discount rate creates for SME brokers
- Government resurrects whiplash reform
Back to Top