The role of the reinsurance broker has developed to be a complex, multi-faceted service with a few large global players becoming 'mega brokers'. But even the biggest intermediaries still have to find a competitive edge from somewhere if survival is to be assured.The broker relationship between its clients and the reinsurers is a model that relies on all parties bringing a unique element to the deal. The client is buying and the reinsurer is selling so their uniqueness is assured but what can the
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Marsh Networks’ David Hopwood on the seven issues a reduced discount rate creates for SME brokers
- Government resurrects whiplash reform