Willis Re has announced the appointment of Peter Hearn to the position of chief executive of Willis Re US. He assumes the position previously held by George Reeth, who has been named president of Willis North America. Mr Hearn has been president of Willis Re US since 2002. Mr Hearn joined Willis as a senior vice-president in January, 1994 to establish and manage the Philadelphia office. In 1999 he was appointed one of three global/national production leaders, and in 2000 was assigned overall
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Marsh Networks’ David Hopwood on the seven issues a reduced discount rate creates for SME brokers
- Government resurrects whiplash reform