MG: Which classes of business are you building up the most, and which are you reducing?WZ: We consider our life and health reinsurance segment to be the rising star of the portfolio, generating profitable and low-risk secular growth. It is the only business group for which we have premium growth targets (in a range of 12-15% per annum). All the other business groups are guided only by profit targets, while volume growth is achieved on an opportunistic basis.In certain very limited areas of p
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Marsh Networks’ David Hopwood on the seven issues a reduced discount rate creates for SME brokers
- Government resurrects whiplash reform