Countries around the Caribbean are assessing the damage from Hurricane Ivan and Tropical Storm Jeanne, which have left trails of devastation behind them.Although Ivan was the most intense, peaking at a category-five hurricane, Jeanne caused the greatest loss of life. The tropical storm caused massive flooding in Haiti, where at least 700 people have been killed. Another 1000 people are still missing and the government of Haiti has appealed to the United Nations for help to cope with what has
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Marsh Networks’ David Hopwood on the seven issues a reduced discount rate creates for SME brokers
- Government resurrects whiplash reform