Re: So, what is the Solvency II initiative all about?The technical objective of the European Commission's Solvency II project is to match an insurer's statutory capital to its business risks. This makes sense to any prudent management executive.Re: And when is it coming into force?The implementation of Solvency II is proving complex and lengthy, and with almost four years to go until the intended implementation date, there are still a number of unresolved technical and structural issues to o
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Marsh Networks’ David Hopwood on the seven issues a reduced discount rate creates for SME brokers
- Government resurrects whiplash reform