The International Underwriting Association (IUA) of London has made compliance advice part of its service to members.The move comes in response to the new initiatives that have emerged from both the Financial Services Authority (FSA) and the European Union (EU) in recent years, which have made the regulatory environment for international (re)insurance business increasingly complex. These include the new federal excise tax rules in the US, the EU reinsurance directive and FSA consultative pap
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Marsh Networks’ David Hopwood on the seven issues a reduced discount rate creates for SME brokers
- Government resurrects whiplash reform