Nick Golden, formerly director of reinsurance at Royal & Sun Alliance and now of the Donald Macdonald Partnership, argues that there is no such thing as a "perfect reinsurance strategy". Introducing the Reinsurance Buyers' Forum at the World Insurance Forum in Bermuda in June, he said that reinsurance buying has to work for your company - there is no point in trying to replicate the success of others.This provided a useful starting-point when putting together the Reinsurance Survey of Risk Manag
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Marsh Networks’ David Hopwood on the seven issues a reduced discount rate creates for SME brokers
- Government resurrects whiplash reform