Risk Management Solutions (RMS), has unveiled new releases of RiskLink, its core catastrophe modelling software application, and RiskBrowser, its internet-based underwriting system for property insurance.Among other enhancements, the new releases incorporate new risk metrics that are designed to give users a more complete view of account and portfolio risk.The RiskLink and RiskBrowser applications are the primary access points to RMS' catastrophe risk models and expertise, supporting risk se
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Marsh Networks’ David Hopwood on the seven issues a reduced discount rate creates for SME brokers
- Government resurrects whiplash reform