Asia has experienced far greater trade volume growth than any other regions. This has largely been driven by the rapidly growing economies of India, and in particular where merchandise trade is concerned with China.In the assessment of the Lloyd's report New Openings: Quantifying Opportunities in Asia, which was published in March 2006, marine cargo growth in Asia is expected to be driven rapidly by expanding trade volumes and values in the region.Surge in tradeAs a consequence of the surge
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Marsh Networks’ David Hopwood on the seven issues a reduced discount rate creates for SME brokers
- Government resurrects whiplash reform