Specialist insurer Hiscox has launched two insurance packages aimed at the trustees of charities, clubs and associations.Hiscox' Charities Insurance Portfolio and the Hiscox Clubs and Associations Insurance Portfolio have been developed specifically to protect the risks and potential liabilities of UK charities, clubs, associations and their trustees, committee members and directors.Hiscox explained that the products have been launched to cover the numerous rules and regulations associated w
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Marsh Networks’ David Hopwood on the seven issues a reduced discount rate creates for SME brokers
- Government resurrects whiplash reform