Every year Reinsurance rounds up the best and brightest (and possibly the hungriest) of the reinsurance industry at Monte Carlo and locks them into a restaurant to talk over all the latest news, trends and analysis affecting the market today.Hosted by Reinsurance and PricewaterhouseCoopers, this round table was convened in the middle of the Atlantic hurricane season. However, unlike recent years, there was no major natural-catastrophe event looming over the conversation and making its unwelc
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Marsh Networks’ David Hopwood on the seven issues a reduced discount rate creates for SME brokers
- Government resurrects whiplash reform