David Merry has joined CJ Coleman from Arthur J Gallagher, where he was chief operating officer. Subject to regulatory approval, he will assume the role of chairman designate of the board. He brings with him a wealth of experience from over 24 years in the London insurance market.Gavin Burt has also joined the company as operations director. Mr Burt joins from House of Hill/Wincanton where he was chief executive. Paul Rose has joined the company as a senior broker responsible for professiona
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Marsh Networks’ David Hopwood on the seven issues a reduced discount rate creates for SME brokers
- Government resurrects whiplash reform