Action to manage climate-change risks can help ensure that widespread insurance cover remains readily available, according to a new report published by the Association of British Insurers (ABI).Entitled A Changing Climate for Insurance, the report attempts to analyse the practical implications of climate change for the insurance sector and its customers. It identifies the need for action by insurers and Government to manage climate change.Authored by Dr Andrew Dlugolecki, an international au
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Marsh Networks’ David Hopwood on the seven issues a reduced discount rate creates for SME brokers
- Government resurrects whiplash reform