The US-based Council of Insurance Agents and Brokers has announced its endorsement of Nexsure, an agency management system developed by XDimensional Technologies."The Council's members represent the top 1% of all commercial property and casualty and employee benefits brokers. Membership helps them achieve optimum profitability," said the council's president, Ken Crerar. "Through partnership with XDimensional, the council's members have access to leading-edge management technology, capacity t
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Marsh Networks’ David Hopwood on the seven issues a reduced discount rate creates for SME brokers
- Government resurrects whiplash reform