After the UK's Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group entered the Peruvian insurance market through a strategic alliance with Mariategui Heath Lambert Corredores de Seguros, Willis Group Holdings, has followed suit by by purchasing JH Asesores y Corredores de Seguros, their present correspondent in that country.A third British broker, Alexander Forbes Risk Services UK, has entered into a partnership with Delphos Corredores de Seguros. The company plans to acquire additional brokers as well as to devel
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- 22 dead after explosion at Manchester concert
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Solvency II ratios not comparable across EU and won't be used in ratings, says AM Best