Mills & Reeve's London office has appointed Andrew Crouchman as a consultant, who joins the insurance team. Mr Crouchman is an experienced international lawyer. He joins from City firm Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld where he was responsible for a variety of insurance work including the conduct and settlement of US/international energy, corporate and insurance clients' UK disputes in arbitration and litigation, reinsurance portfolio management and advice on corporate risk management.
- Bollington boss recounts harrowing ordeal of Manchester terrorist attack
- 22 dead after explosion at Manchester concert
- Manchester Arena ‘regularly carried out terrorist response training’
- Swinton call centre staff relocated following Manchester blast
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up, episode 3: The quickening
- Zurich and Axa close Manchester branches for the day following terror attack
- Pool Re will respond to Manchester attack as ‘quickly as possible’