Click here to view PDF Please note: An error has occurred in the listing for Deutsche Re in the Top25 groups.The group's NWP for 2003 is in fact $551.5 million.We apologise for any confusion this error may have caused.Adobe Acrobat - PDF Files To read Adobe Acrobat files you will need to download the Acrobat reader software. This is available from the Adobe web site. The PDF on this site can only be viewed with Adobe Acrobat 4.0 and above.
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- 22 dead after explosion at Manchester concert
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Solvency II ratios not comparable across EU and won't be used in ratings, says AM Best