June is here, bringing with it sunshine, blue sky, hay fever and the imminent arrival of the 2006 Atlantic hurricane season. Here at Reinsurance, we already have the maps out to see where the next swirling storms are bound, along with a whiteboard to tot up the running total of losses. Clearly, we know how to have fun!However, this month's Rethink questions were asked in the middle of May, as we tried to get a handle on what you think about the preparedness of the market for the upcoming sto
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on avoiding the avoidable
- Covea sees profits treble following Sterling integration