MG: What are client expectations like going into this renewal? Are they segmented around the world?SG: I think it is very varied. 'Segmented around the world' is definitely the right description. You have to look very carefully at which territory and which class you are talking about. You tend to come here and hear a lot about a hard market and a lack of capacity, and it's very US catastrophe-exposed-oriented.Whereas, in reality, if you're talking about European motor business or Asian catas
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on avoiding the avoidable
- Covea sees profits treble following Sterling integration