Car thefts are fuelling increased costs of car insurance policies in Argentina. Policies for brands like Fiat have special prices because thieves seem to prefer them.According to a survey by consultants Info Region, all-risks policies excluding collision damages (locally known as "comprehensive third-party policies") are preferred by buyers, because some areas of the Buenos Aires have over two thefts per day.According to the Argentine Insurance Department, about 50% of all vehicles are unins
- In Depth: Claimant lawyers move from whiplash to holiday illness claims
- Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Majority of UK businesses 'will not be compliant' in time for GDPR
- Insurers at risk of losing two thirds of previous customer data due to GDPR
- Repair firm feared to be hacked for personal accident data
- Insurercore set to launch broking social media platform after fixing technical glitches
- Crash for cash fraudsters jailed after fabricating accident