Risk Management Solutions (RMS), has announced the launch of RiskLink and RiskBrowser 4.5, the latest versions of its catastrophe modelling systems.The upgraded systems include new underwriting capabilities, expanded accumulation management functionality, and the addition of new models for Belgium flood, Hong Kong typhoon, and US workers compensation for earthquake events. The release also includes upgraded versions of the Chile earthquake and Taiwan earthquake models.RiskBrowser uses basic
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- 22 dead after explosion at Manchester concert
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Solvency II ratios not comparable across EU and won't be used in ratings, says AM Best
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?