Ri3k has announced a special release of its reinsurance hub. Titled InSynch, it allows users to create London Market Principles (LMP) compliant slips, and has Acord certification for contract placement messages covering all treaty types and classes.The LMP office has approved the ri3k contract structure, which will be used for June renewals onwards for tradable electronic slips on ri3k's system. In accordance with slip requirements, ri3k has introduced mandatory field names, separated into t
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on avoiding the avoidable
- Covea sees profits treble following Sterling integration