Toby Stubbs has joined Brit's reinsurance underwriting centre as property treaty underwriter from Aspen Insurance where he was a founder team member.Before that he was with the Wellington and Murray Lawrence Lloyd's underwriting agencies.An underwriter since 1981, he has been principally involved with global non-marine treaty business and is a former chairman of Lloyd's Property Reinsurance business panel.Separately, Matthew Wilson, who has been with Brit since 1999, has been appointed aeros
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on avoiding the avoidable
- Covea sees profits treble following Sterling integration